2021 - 2022
Applications can be submitted at the regional office from spring 2022.
We will be happy to help you choose the optimal heating solution for your house. Our EcoGeo ground/water, air/water (i.e. where I draw energy/where I transfer it) are some of the most technologically advanced in Europe. Another option may be to replace the old boiler with greener pellet boilers.
Contact us, we will help you prepare and process the grant application.
Documents required for the application
- aid application form
- proof of inspection of the technical condition and operation of the original heat source – the applicant proves that the original source meets (met) the boiler class suitable for replacement
- documents proving the ownership relationship to the property where the new heat source is implemented
- photo documentation of the existing boiler connected to the heating system and chimney body
Documents required after exchange
- photo documentation of the newly installed heat source
- proof of installation and commissioning of the source, in the case of renewable energy sources, issued by an authorised person
- protocol on the revision of the flue gas path according to Decree No. 34/2016 on cleaning, control and revision of the flue gas path (if the new source of heat is a combustion source)
- assembly report prepared by an authorized person or a manufacturer-trained person for the installation of gas boilers
- confirmation of ecological disposal of the old boiler
- accounting documents (invoices and bank statements)
Who are the subsidies intended for?
- Households with a net income that did not exceed the limit of CZK 170,900 (CZK 14,242 per person per month) in 2020. The incomes of the other members of the household, i.e. persons living together with the applicant, are averaged. Only current income for 2020 – taxable income, pensions and selected types of benefits – will be included.
- Households where only pensioners with an old-age pension or a 3rd degree disability pension live are automatically entitled to subsidies.
- For minor children and students under 26 years of age living in the same household as the applicant, zero income is calculated.
- The applicant must be the owner or co-owner of a property, i.e. a family or apartment building, a residential unit or a permanently inhabited holiday home.
What type of facility are the subsidies intended for?
For the replacement of solid fuel boilers of the 1st and 2nd emission classes. The aid will be provided for installations carried out from 1 January 2021 in the amount of 95% of the eligible expenditure up to the maximum amount of the subsidy.
|Type of heat source
|Amount of aid (CZK)
|Gas condensing boiler (min. energy class A and parameters according to Commission Regulation (EU) No 813/2013)
|Electric and gas heat pumps (min. energy class A+ and parameters according to Commission Regulation (EU) No 813/2013)
|Biomass boiler (min. energy class A+ and parameters according to Commission Regulation No. 2015/1189)